Experience & Skills:
- Prepared to work full time.
- Have a background in sales, sales management, advertising, and outside sales.
- Need to have 2 – 3 years of related sales experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree welcome.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for people by being friendly, personable and always on.
- Background in customer service.
- Comfortable with a team-based work structure; thrives in a flexible and fun atmosphere and can easily adapt to changing situations.
- Eager to stay up to date with technology systems and welcomes the chance to learn something new.
- Travel may be required.
- To be a proactive, accountable, analytic and goal oriented employee.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience through relentless focus on providing value and solving problems.
- Represent the DYNE brand by meeting with customers face-to-face, and through email/phone.
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies (prepare the business plan) for their category and improved account and DYNE profitability.
- Have the opportunity to outreach to new referrals from existing customers and build your contacts.
- Stays up to date on industry trends and knowledgeable in new and upcoming products.
- As a self-motivated team member, you will have the ability to tackle goals and accomplish creative ways to communicate with others.
- Reach out to 20-30 potential clients each business day.
- Work with management to set personal and team sales goals.
- Must be able to influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationships.
- Demonstrate credibility and reliability in order to inspire others to take action.
- Understand the account, competitors and marketplace, to drive the business.
- Must be able to cement the relation with the account
- Meet Deadlines.
Please submit cover letter and resume to